Sunday, May 23, 2010




Banana split !

Kay today was better .
Didnt went with them in the early morning , was feeling giddy and i need to sleep !
I miss the fun and the food and the stuffs .
Then in the afternoon chunyan msg me and call me to join them .
Didnt want to go at first but evilpoopoos manage to persuade me .
Okay went to meet them .
See them having lunch , disgusting meals for two poopoos actually .
Then sushi with motherpoopoo .
Ice-cream with three poopoos .
It's Food , Food and Food ! Eat fat fat no use lah !
Maybe my sore throat and cough will become worse , but oh well it's better to play out there rather than sleeping all day long .
Playing a fool with those white red balloons , balloons have NO freedom .
Had a four to four conference with poopoos , we just have to accept that everyone is just so bias .
Alrights , school tmr .
I love poopoo's family :D

No comments:

Post a Comment