Saturday, March 20, 2010

I know i have not been updating my blog this few days .
It's already dead ._.
It's like finally my computer is back from service .
I spent my march holidays eating and slacking . lol .
As usual , I tell myself that i must finish revising my work but i always stop half way through .
I read through those textbooks but i dont know how to do the questions and always got stuck .
They always say that left hander are cleverer than right hander . But im so stupid .
I already try whatever i can do . And when results are out , it's so disappointing .
I know it will be tough when school reopens , tell me what can i do . :/
well , anyways finished school homeworks already , except for that reflection video .
Yesterday had Co and had rehearsal with guitar and band .
I just cant stand it , they are just like looking down on us .
They are all like laughing at us .
oh nvm , it's over already .
As long as we think we can do it , Co can do it :D !
Today , went to uncle's house and watch daybreakers .
It's NC16 show . After watching that show , i cant really eat my lunch already .
There is alot of blood splattering scenes . Very scary. Felt so disgusted after that . Especially the scene where so vampires attack the human so desperately . Is so OMG lah . eeeyeh .
Then went avenue 8 with sister , she went to cut her hair .
Wanted to change phone , but i think mum will be angry with me cause my phone is not even one year .
So i think i must wait until june :/
I want to go sentosa !
I want to watch Remember me !
And lastly ,
Chunyan like to stalk Mrchia ! Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment