Thursday, March 4, 2010

Hm , i think i should delete this blog , is kind of like waste of time .
English do groupwork and have to work with baboon again -.-
Baboon = Shuhui's best friend . LOL .
They talk totally different language from us . lol . I am trying to learn and ended up speaking rubbish , haha . I wonder how are we going to present tmr ..
Next is SS , okay nothing to talk about it , it's just another boring lesson with mdm ros talking about inference.
After recess , got back our geography Ct and almost all teachers dont give sympathy marks :(
Then chemistry , talk craps to xiuping until she cannot stand me any longer , haha .
Had bio retest after school , after the test cher continue to teach until 4pm , sian . i dont like bio lah , it's so boring and i dont even know what she is teaching loh .
I am going to kill myself soon .. goodbye . lol
Oh well , they are going to buy qianyu fish food on the 9th . (:

No comments:

Post a Comment